Download the official Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) Stock Firmware (Flash File) for your TECNO Andriod Phone. We also provide all other TECNO Stock Firmware ROM for Free or Paid.
If you are looking for a Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) flash file or Stock Firmware ROM, then you are on the right website. We are provided All king of customer care flash file. In this article, you will find the official care file link to Download This Firmware ROM on your Computer/Laptop or MAC.
This Firmware ROM comes in a Zip or RAR Package. Why I need to download WinRAR or 7zip on your Device. The flash file will help to Downgrade, Upgrade, or re-install the Stock Firmware ROM (OS) on your Smartphone.
The Flash (ROM) also helps you to repair the Mobile device, it is facing any Software Issue, Bootloop Issue, IMEI Issue, or Dead Issue. You will fix all kind of problem what you face.
Why Need Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) Firmware?
Suddenly your Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) is crash with a virus or hanging problem or boot loop, the logo stays the same, auto restart problem then you need to flash file or firmware stock ROM to fix your android device. Hard reset hot working and doesn’t enter recovery or any kind of software issue then you need to must install stock firmware to the repair your smartphone.
A Smart phone’s not good working without good firmware. So, the android firmware program is a part of life smartphone. We can remember firmware or flash files are the life of a smartphone. So, we need an official customer care flash file.
Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) Flash File Information
|Name of ROM:||Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) Stock Firmware ROM|
|Supported Model:||Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29)|
|Phone OS Version:||Android v5.1 (Lollipop)|
|ROM Type:||Customer Care|
|Tool Supported:||MTK USB Driver|
|Driver Supported:||SP Flash Tool|
|Uploaded Server:||Google Drive|
File Name: CUN-U29 C464B139
File Name: CUN-U29 C464B140
File Name: CUN-U29 C479B125
File Name: CUN-U29 C567B127
File Name: CUN-U29 C567B134
File Name: CUN-U29 C578B126
File Name: SP Flash Tool exe Windows v5.1548.00.000
Firmware Flashing Requirements
- Updated SP Flash Tool.
- A Windows PC or Laptop.
- MTK USB Driver.
- Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) Firmware File.
- A Good Quality USB Data Cable.
- A Good Battery Backup (at Least 60%).
Also Download: TECNO KF6p Flash File (Stock Firmware ROM)
What Software Issue Will Be Fixed ?
- Pin Lock.
- Face Look.
- Pattern Lock.
- Privacy Lock.
- Auto Fastboot Mode.
- Auto Recovery Mode.
- Start Android Password.
- Automatic Restart On Off.
- Storage Space Running Out.
- Hanging While Device Running.
- MTK/SPD Tool Error S Not Enough Storage Space.
- Black/White LCD After Flash Other Firmware.
- Unfortunately Android Has Stopped Virus Problem.
- Invalid IMEI Baseband Unknown And Dead After Flash Etc.
Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) Flashing Procedure
- Flashing & Servicing must be undertaken by qualified personnel only.
- Ensure all work is carried out at an anti-static workstation and that an anti-static wrist strap is worn.
- Use only approved Tools & components as specified in the parts list.
- Ensure all components, modules, screws, and insulators are correctly re-fitted after servicing and alignment
- Ensure all cables and wires are re positioned correctly if Handset disassembled
- Electrostatic discharge can easily damage the sensitive components of electronic products.
- Therefore, Service Center must adhere the precautions which mentioned above.
- Open Flash Tool:
- Choose “Scatter loading”, select scatter file in SW folder.
- Choose “Firmware upgrade”, press “download”
- Connect handset to PC with USB cable. (handset in power off mode)
- It will flash automatically.
~ Readme Once ~
- Take a Backup: If you are going to flash or install the above Firmware on the Huawei Y5 II (CUN-U29) device, then take a backup of everything because your data will be deleted or removed post flashing or installing the firmware.
- The company officially releases the firmware shared above. It helps you to recover the Mobile device, if it ever gets a boot loop, software error, update error, hanging, and dead issue.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advise You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
- Have we missed any device model? Let us know by contacting us via the Contact Us page.